Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dresser projects and a good find.

Hey guys!

I know its been a couple weeks since I've posted. I'm sorry. I've had some family stuff to sort out and have been staying with family for the past 2 weeks. I have been itching to show you all some things I've been working on. I will have access to my husband's nice camera tomorrow and will hopefully find time to take some detail shots of some of my projects. Here are some finds that I picked up last week.


Antique Dresser - I've already finished this one and will hopefully have some after pics soon!



Waterfall dresser - still deciding on color


And lastly, this gorgeous antique mirror. I found this thing for $15. Can't really decide if I'm going to paint it or not - I kind of like the gold. What do you guys think? I need some ideas.





4 comments:

  1. I love your finds can see the potential in all of them. I would definetly paint the mirror. I too like the gold but once you paint it, you will be so glad that you did. Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back! I can't wait to see what you have been working on. I love the stuff you find...where do you find most of your stuff anyway?!
    Go BOLD with the mirror! Maybe a pretty yellow or a bright blue.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold! It's so funky! Maybe just a glaze?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous frame! I like the gold too! Your blog is so fabulous! I'm excited i found it!! :) Can't wait to be a new follower!

    Nicole Rene

    ReplyDelete