Thursday, December 1, 2011

DIY yarn wreaths

So lately I've been a little slack with posting. I have one dresser almost finished  (I am currently spraying the knobs right now) and an old farmhouse door my mom actually found for me for 8 bucks that I want to turn into a headboard for our guest room. I have tons to do, but its been a little difficult with thanksgiving, Xmas shopping needing to be done AND chasing an almost 18 month old around the house :) So...with that said, I wanted to post something I'm pretty smitten with right now. And with it being December 1st today, this just fits.

Yarn Wreaths. I've made about 4 in the past 2-3 weeks and they are pretty addicting. These things are so much fun and SUPER easy. I think total cost was around 6 bucks. So Simple.

{This one is is hanging on my front door}


 
{These I adore as well}




Linking up to:


Tip Junkie handmade projects


Tuesday To Do Party


5 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty!

    When you get a chance - love for you to link up to my "Made by ME" linky party: http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/12/made-by-me-9-linky-party-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS... And if that poinsettia wreath is one of your creations, you are my newest hero!! I have been admiring it on Pinterest for weeks...
    Would love for you to link up @ Find Your Craft Friday over on my blog... Have a great Friday!

    Emily @ BabyBerry
    http://weinzapfelbabyberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a 'how-to' on the wreaths? I'm new to this idea, and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wreathes are SO PRETTY! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO adorable. I LOVE it..So creative and cute..Very fitting for the season. I LOVE the details.. I would LOVE for you to Please stop in and share/link via my Pin Inspirational Party happening today : )) THANK YOU.. Wishing you an amazing rest of the week.. ~ Marilyn <--newest happy follower of yours.. ..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/12/hello-artsy-friends-stopping-in-today.html

    ReplyDelete